Information to the interested party in relation to the processing of personal data pursuant to the European Regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679.
Dear Supplier, Dear Customer,
We wish to inform you that Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Sabatino S.r.l., with registered office in Borgo Vercelli (VC) Via Vercelli No. 27 CF and VAT number 02528890029 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") from you communicated on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude contracts for the Controller's services;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- The management of administration, accounting, orders, shipping, invoicing, services
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- Send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- Send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, etc.) via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- To employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators
- To third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A).
- Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in execution of legal obligations, the data relating to your person may be communicated in Italy and / or abroad to: Professionals and consultants, consulting companies, factoring companies, credit, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, companies operating in the transport sector; Public and private bodies, also following inspections or verifications such as, for example: Financial Administration, Tax Police Bodies, Judicial Authorities, Italian Exchange Office, Labor Inspectorate, ASL, Social Security Bodies, Chamber of Commerce, etc .;
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in ITALY, within the European Union.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission. The owner reserves the right to use cloud services and in this case the service providers will be selected from those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by Article 46 of the GDPR 2016/679.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- Obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
9. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter A.R. to: Sabatino S.r.l., with registered office in Borgo Vercelli (VC) Via Vercelli n ° 27
- a pec to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Services and the Owner's website are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Owner does not collect intentionally personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Sabatino S.r.l., with registered office in Borgo Vercelli (VC) Via Vercelli n ° 27.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
12. Changes to this Notice
This information may be subject to changes.